Sunday, November 15, 2015

Outside Updates from the Back

It has been a long time since I have posted any updates on Rhett's projects.  He has completed quite a few.  As I get a chance to sift through pictures I will post them.  Hopefully they will inspire you on your projects.  If you are interested in having Creekside Carpentry do a job for you, feel free to call (574)518-2002.  We appreciate your business!





On this project he removed a back deck and added onto the master bedroom/bathroom/closet, upstairs living room, downstairs great room/cozy fireplace nook, downstairs bedrooms, storage room, and an upstairs sunroom with an amazing view.  He also reroofed everything and added a front porch and landscaping, redid interior flooring, updated the upstairs and downstairs kitchens and honestly I think I'm actually forgetting some items. It was a big project, but it turned out great.  Hopefully I can find some more photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment